The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (which is usually shortened to just the UK or United Kingdom) is a political union made up of four countries, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The country offers excellent higher-education system and hundreds of world-class universities promising a rich experience for international students. It has a long and proud tradition of education, housing universities with roots back in the 12th and 13th centuries.
The country has a significant place in the map of global literature, arts and sculpture. There are four distinct seasons to the UK; summer, winter, spring and autumn. Generally, UK has a cold, wet and dreary weather. The UK is highly advanced nation with excellent infrastructure sector and has a very good public transport system, with an extensive network of buses, planes and trains which simplify travelling. One of the safest countries in the world, the UK provides a multicultural ambience with a society that holds a reputation for tolerance and welcoming diversity.
UNIVERSITIES IN SPOTLIGHT
- UK qualifications are recognised and respected throughout the world
- Quality standards for UK programs are among the highest in the world
- World-class and excellent teaching and research facilities at a top-rated UK university
- UK offers wide option in term of Program / Institute / University
- UK universities offer multiple option of education like Diploma Bachelor at Undergraduate Level, Masters, PG Diploma and PhD at graduate level
- Shorter duration of study and affordable education. Due to shorter duration students can save on both tuition fees and living costs and also gets a head start on working life as they will graduate earlier
- As a student, you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support
The UK is a world leader in many areas of education including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance. The UK’s reputation and legacy as a world centre for scientific research makes it a magnet for some of the very best thinkers in the world. With only one percent of the world’s population, the UK is responsible for eight per cent of global scientific publications.
Education in the UK is internationally recognised for its quality and variety. The UK’s top priority is to pursue the highest possible standards and to ensure access to good education for every child, young person and citizen. There is a huge range of degree courses offered by more than 180 institutions – the University of London alone has more than 40 institutions You can study towards internationally-recognised qualifications in medicine, law, accountancy, architecture and other professions; or in the arts, media, humanities, business, science and technology. There is a spectrum of research and postgraduate degrees where students are guided by academic supervisors with world-class reputations.
*Bachelor’s Degree – 3 years
*Master’s Degree – 1 to 2 years (depending upon the course)
*Medicine – 5 years
*Pharmacy/Architecture – 5 years
Admission requirements vary based on the course that student is applying to and also the high school or University curriculum the student is currently studying.
**Registered students with Gyanberry are provided with detailed admission requirements as well as comprehensive guidance on the entire admission process.
a) Minimum AED 40,000 – Maximum AED 100,000 per academic year (except for Medicine related courses)
b) Approx. AED 150,000-200,000 per year for Medicine related courses
Living Expenses: Approx. AED 40,000 – AED 50,000 per academic year
Part Time Work: Yes
Post Study – Work Visa: Yes (for Master’s courses)
- Students are permitted to work 20 hours per week during the course. It is not difficult to find some part time jobs to supplement your living expenses
- Future Job prospects for students are limited in UK and obtaining a work permit to stay back after studies is comparatively difficult. However, British degrees are valued and recognised all over the world, especially in India and the Middle East. These degrees provide a cutting edge for employment prospects
- Middlesex University London
- University of East London
- University of Bradford
- Royal Holloway University of London
- Coventry University
- Queens University
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Airways Aviation
- University of Hertfordshire
- American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
Navitas Foundation Pathway:-
- Birmingham City University International College (UK)
- Cambridge Ruskin International College (UK)
- International College at Robert Gordon University (UK)
- Hertfordshire International College (UK)
- International College at Robert Gordon University (UK)
- International College Portsmouth (UK)
- Leicester University Global Study Center (UK)
- London Brunel International College (UK)
- The College, Swansea University (UK)
- University of Northampton International College (UK)
- University of Plymouth International College (UK)
Study Group Foundation Pathway :-
- University of Aberdeen
- Cardiff University
- Coventry University London
- Durham University
- University of Huddersfield
- Keele University
- Kingston University
- Lancaster University
- University of Leeds
- Leeds Beckett University
- University of Lincoln
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Sheffield
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
OnCampus Foundation Pathway:-
- Birkbeck University of London
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Reading
- University of Hull
- University of Sunderland
- Queens University Belfast
- London South Bank University
- St. George’s University
UNIVERSITIES IN UNITED KINGDOM
WHAT OUR STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US
Gyanberry was really helpful, they shared with us the questions, whatever they could, their past experiences from other students. I've been in contact with them while called, while emailed, and they were very nice about it.
My experience with Gyanberry is a wonderful experience. They helped me a lot in knowing about the university and they motivated me to study in Germany and helped me with the visa process. I would recommend this to other students because my seniors also recommend it to me.
Gyanberry and its team are the BEST! They played a very important role in my career deciding point, by helping me choose which university I need to apply for my future studies.
My experience with Gyanberry has been really good since I applied back in November. They have been very helpful with the application and they are very responsive to e-mails and calls.
I realized soon after that I want to go abroad and Czech seem to be the best option and that's where I came across Gyanberry. They're very huge and very important in my career deciding point, in helping me choose which university I have to apply for.
I would recommend Gyanberry to anyone who wants to study abroad. They're with you every step of the way, starting from the admission procedures all the way up to obtaining your visa and everything. They also provide prep classes to prepare you for the entrance examination to any university and they're very helpful.
Sandra Abou Saad
My experience with Gyanberry was very positive. From the moment I registered with them to apply to these universities till the time I got my acceptance letter, they've been very helpful.
My experience with Gyanberry has been great. They've helped me throughout the process like giving me tips about the university up to visa processing.
Pauline Isabelle Cabrera
It was our best decision ever that we got registered with Gyanberry. The kind of information and help that we got from them that has really been like holding our hands throughout the day and they are always approachable, very responsive, anytime you try to write to them.
Gyanberry's German class, it helped me a lot. The entire team has been very supportive. Their services are really very helpful. Start learning the German language and go ahead with Gyanberry. They are the best.
We got to know about Gyanberry and it was our best decision ever that we got registered with them. They helped me with everything from day 1, it was fantastic and very realistic and very practical.
Gyanberry's prep classes are the best. It helped me revise all the portion which I have forgotten and all the tiny little things which I need to remember to pass the exam. Their services are really very helpful. I highly recommend Gyanberry consultants to each student.
Entire credit goes to Gyanberry team. Gyanberry has been helpful from the very beginning and has guided me and my family through several admission procedures and finally got my admission into my dream university.
My experience with Gyanberry was very grateful. They helped me from start to end. From the application process up to the visa, they helped me.
The prep classes were super helpful, definitely if you're gonna go through the entire process, do the prep classes. The teachers are great, they compile everything into smaller bits and pieces of information that are easier to absorb and the support from Gyanberry is really amazing.
Gyanberry's university workshops are the best. It helped me gain all the information required for the admission and entrance exams. They also professionally helped me with the entire visa process. Anybody aiming to apply to university must visit them.
Gyanberry has provided me this opportunity to study at a German university. My experience with them allowed me to have a chance for a better future.
Their prep classes are something that I would recommend to everybody because it helps you to focus on what you want and where you want to be. I'm very happy with Gyanberry. I'm very happy with the university I've gotten into.