Dublin Institute of Technology
Looking to study in Europe? Study abroad at one of the best European universities, Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland. Dublin Institute of Technology or TU Dublin, Ireland’s first Technological University, is where career-focused students, dedicated staff and academic excellence in science, the arts, business, engineering and technology converge to create the leaders of tomorrow. Dublin Institute of Technology offers an inclusive and open learning experience with pathways to graduation, from Apprenticeship to PhD. Dublin Institute of Technology’s 28,500 students learn in a practice-based environment informed by the latest research and enabled by technological advances. Dublin Institute of Technology hosts a thriving research community engaged in applying innovation and technology to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We are deeply committed to collaborating with our national and international academic partners and our many networks in industry and civic society to create new learning experiences and develop impactful research. Dublin Institute of Technology is an exciting new milestone in Irish Higher Education. With campuses in Dublin City, Tallaght and Blanchardstown, it spans the largest population centres of Ireland’s capital city. Building on the rich heritage of its founding organisations – DIT, IT Blanchardstown and IT Tallaght – TU Dublin will be inclusive and adaptable, creating educational opportunities for students at all stages. Dublin Institute of Technology students will be socially responsible, open-minded global thinkers who are ambitious to change the world for the better. As graduates, they will be enterprising and daring in all their endeavours, ready to play their part in transforming the future.
DUBLIN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Looking to study in Ireland? Study abroad at one of the top universities in Ireland, Dublin Institute of Technology. The new University has well-developed campuses in Dublin City and in the two largest areas of population growth in the Greater Dublin Region – Blanchardstown and Tallaght. Now, a new city campus is being developed on a spectacular 73-acre site at Grangegorman in central Dublin. This is the largest higher education development project in Europe. The campus will provide an exceptional learning environment that supports research, innovation, and the advancement of knowledge and will welcome more than 10,000 students in September 2020. A further 5000 students will relocate to the campus by 2022.
ERASMUS+ contains a wide range of measures designed to support the European activities of higher education institutions and to promote the mobility and exchange of their teaching staff and students. TU Dublin (City Campus) has been an active participant in the Erasmus program since its inception in 1987. This program allows TU Dublin (City Campus) students to study or train in another EU state (or in Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway or Turkey). Students opting for a study visit spend a semester or full academic year at a partner institution in the EU. The time spent in the host institution is fully recognized by TU Dublin (City Campus) through the use of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). TU Dublin (City Campus) currently has over 175 partner higher education institutions in 21 countries, including traditionally well-known countries such as France and Germany, and also newer EU member-states such as the Czech Republic, Hungary and Latvia. During the 2013/2014 academic year, over 210 TU Dublin (City Campus) students will spend at least one semester studying at one of our partner institutions. Students whose programs of study include a work placement may have the opportunity to complete their placement in another EU state. TU Dublin (City Campus) works closely with industry partners throughout Europe who offer excellent work placement opportunities to students from a variety of disciplines. In 2013/2014, over 120 TU Dublin (City Campus) students will spend between 3 and 6 months working in industry abroad. Students participating in the Erasmus+ program not only gain invaluable academic and/or work training experience, but also have the opportunity to experience life in another country, develop language and intercultural skills, travel and broaden their horizons.
Maintaining a strong research focus ensures TU Dublin continues to serve the people and economy of Ireland with purpose and conviction. Working closely with industry, Dublin Institute of Technology aim is to convert innovative concepts into marketable products and services. At Dublin Institute of Technology, the management is always seeking high quality candidates from within Ireland and across the world. Access to information on funding applications; set up/ manage new projects; recruitment of staff; researcher/ student training programs and opportunities. Dublin Institute of Technology City Centre has six libraries, at Aungier Street, Bolton Street, Cathal Brugha Street, Grangegorman, Kevin Street, and Rathmines. Dublin Institute of Technology provide a wide range of services, including the Library Catalogue, databases, and online resources, access to computers, and support.
Information & Communication Technology Services. A fundamental characteristic of DIT is to provide a pervasive student-centered learning experience, and the use of technology is key to the delivery of this goal. Establishing and embedding these characteristics will be realised through the development of the ‘Digital Campus’ for DIT. As part of the Directorate of Academic Affairs, Digital & Learning Transformation under the leadership of Professor Mike Murphy, ICT Services will make a significant contribution towards the enrichment of our learning environment, and strive towards the fulfilment of our vision for a Technological University for Dublin. ICT Services will realise this vision through consultation and partnership with DIT students and staff, and with our Directorate colleagues in Staff Development, and the Learning, Teaching & Technology Centre.
Dublin Institute of Technology offer
Bachelor Degree Programs in
- Applied Social Studies -Social care, Advertising and Marketing Communications, Commercial Modern Music, Community and Youth Development, Computing with Language (french/German/Spanish), Contemporary Visual Culture, Creative and Cultural Industries, Creative Digital Media, Music, Culinary Arts, Culinary Entrepreneurship, Design – Visual Communication, Technology & Innovation, Digital Marketing, Tourism and Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Technologies, Drama, E-commerce in Retailing, Early Childhood Care and Education, Film & Broadcasting, Fine Art, Food Innovation, Game Design, Geographic Science, Horticulture, Interior Design, International Business & Language, International Hospitality & Tourism Management, Journalism, Languages & English Studies, Leisure Management, Photography, Property Economics, Social Care, Social Care Practice, Visual Merchandising & Display,
- Accounting & Finance, Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics, Mathematical Sciences, Auctioneering Valuation and Estate Agency, Making and Pastry Art Management, Business, Business and Law, Business & Management, Business Computing, Computing – Digital Forensics & Cyber Security, Information Technology, Data Analytics, IT Management, Computing with Software Development, Science with Nanotechnology,
- Construction Management, Economics & Finance, Electrical Services & Energy Management, Engineering and Reliability Management, Event Management, Hospitality Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology Management, International Business, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, Planning & Environmental Management, Print Media Technology Management, Retail and Services Management, Sports and Leisure Management, Sports Management & Coaching, Tourism Management,
- Analytical Chemistry (Environmental, Forensic & Pharmaceutical), Bioanalysis, Biomedical and Molecular Diagnostics, Biomedical Science, Biosciences, Botanical Cuisine, Chemical Science with Medicinal Chemistry, Clinical Measurement Science, Culinary Science, DNA and Forensic Analysis, Environmental Health, Human Nutrition & Dietetics, Medicinal Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nutraceuticals in Health and Nutrition, Ophthalmic Dispensing, Optometry, Pharmaceutical Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Public health Nutrition, Sports Science and Health,
- Architectural Technology, Architecture, Automation Engineering, Automotive Management & technology, Aviation Technology, Building Engineering, Business Analytics, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering in Mobile Systems, Computer Science, Electrical & Control Engineering, Electrical & Electronic /Computer & Communication Engineering, Electrical Services Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Engineering Software, Industrial & Environmental Physics, Industrial Mathematics, Manufacturing & Design Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Networking Technologies, Physics Technology, Physics with Data Science, Physics with Energy & Environment, Physics with Medical Physics & Bioengineering, Process Instrumentation and Automation, Product Design, Structural Engineering, Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering, Sustainable Energy Engineering, Timber Product Technology, Transport Operations and Technology.
Master Degree Programs in
- 3D Design, Advertising (Creative Stream), Creative Digital Media, Advertising (Executive Stream), Child, Family & Community Studies, Criminology, Culinary Arts, Digital Games, Digital Marketing, Fine Art, Interior Design, Journalism, Local Development and Innovation, Mobile and Web Application Design, Music, Public Affairs and Political Communication, Public Relation, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Infrastructure, Visual and Critical Studies, Visual Communication,
- Business, Business & Entrepreneurship, Business (International), Energy Management, Event Management, Fashion Buying & Management, Hospitality Management, Real Estate, Retail Management, Strategic Management, Supply Chain Management, Technology & Innovation Management, Tourism Management,
- Environmental health & Safety, Culinary Innovation and Food Product Development, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Biotechnology,
- Accounting, Accounting (International), Applied Cyber Security, Applied Mathematics, Banking & Finance, Computing (Applied) for Technologies, Computing (Data Analytics), Data Science, Finance, Geographic Information Science, Human Language Technology,
- Architecture, Computing (Advanced Software Development), Electronic and Communication Engineering, Internet of Things Technologies, Mathematical Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Software Development, Software Technology, Sustainable Electrical Energy Systems.
Approximate tuition fees for various
- Bachelor Degree Programs range in between 3620 USD / 13300 Dirham / 256150 INR to 4960 USD / 18210 Dirham / 350700 INR per annum.
- Master Degree Programs range in between 6130 USD / 22500 Dirham / 433620 INR to 9000 USD / 33060 Dirham / 636960 INR per annum.
The requirements differ based on students’ academic background. Apply Now to know further information on application details, admission requirements, transcripts/marksheet evaluation, visa process and other important guidelines.
Gyanberry and it’s team are the BEST. They played a very important role in my career deciding point, by helping me choose which university I need to apply for my future studies
Uzair GhoriALUMNI, THE WESTMINSTER SCHOOL, DUBAI
Gyanberry was very helpful, they shared with us the questions, whatever they could, their past experiences from other students. I have been in contact with them while called, while emailed and they were very nice about it
Jaafar Al-QazzazALUMNI, RASHID AL-SALEH PRIVATE SCHOOL
My experience with Gyanberry is a wonderful experience. They helped me a lot in knowing about the university and they motivated me to study in Germany and helped me in the visa process. I would recommend this to other students because my seniors also recommend it to me
Vaishak NaikALUMNI, INDIAN HIGH SCHOOL