Looking to study in UK? Study abroad at one of the top universities in the world, Coventry University. The university is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research. Coventry University is a dynamic university that provides high quality education to our students, reinforced by the fact that we were awarded a Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (2017). The university continues to invest in their staff, students and facilities as part of its goal to become one of the UK’s leading universities. Coventry University ethos is one of support, trust, integrity and respect while valuing diversity. Coventry students benefit from state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in all academic disciplines including health, design and engineering laboratories, performing arts studios and computing centres. The university has been chosen to host three national Centres of Excellence in Teaching and Learning which has enabled them to invest substantial sums of money in health, design and mathematics. The city-centre campus is continually developing and evolving, and they have plans for further investment in it over the next few years. The university has a major presence in Coventry, which contributes to the city’s friendly and vibrant atmosphere enabling to foster successful business partnerships. Through their links with leading edge businesses and organizations in the public and voluntary sectors, its students are able to access project and placement opportunities that enhance their employability on graduation.
Looking to study in UK? Study abroad at one of the best European Universities, Coventry University. Coventry University gained its university status in 1992. Since then it has worked tirelessly to become a global enterprise, establishing multiple campuses and initiatives across the world, including the Coventry University Group. All locations offer higher education qualifications, which are validated by Coventry University. This means all students graduate with a Coventry University award, wherever they choose to study. As an undergraduate or postgraduate student at Coventry University you will be taught in one of four faculties. These are the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing, the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, and the Faculty of Business and Law comprising of the Coventry Business School and Coventry Law School.
As an ambitious and innovative university, Coventry University research makes tangible difference to the way global community live. Coventry University is already known for delivering research that makes a significant contribution to a number of global challenges. Its research centres focus on a range of real-world issues including sustainability, disease prevention and innovative engineering. The university’s new strategy will build on these successes, strengthen our position as an innovative university and will enable them to apply fresh and original approaches to key research challenges. The University now ranks joint 5th in the UK for the quantity of its research in the Allied Health Professions category receiving the top ratings of four or three stars. All units have some research that is categorized as world-leading (4*) and all of the areas have increased their overall score. Coventry University research strategy ‘Excellence with Impact’ will further build on these successes, strengthen its position as an innovative University enabling to apply fresh and original approaches to key research challenges.
Coventry University aims to help drive innovation through the fusion of industry and academic research. Our business support teams act as a gateway for businesses to access our world-renowned industry expertise, academics and world-class research centres. These teams can quickly assess the needs of your business or a particular project and unlock the most relevant knowledge and expertise. With an award-winning track record on industry engagement, Coventry University has developed a unique way of co-investing, co-creating and co-prospering with innovation partners. The university works to a win-win, mutually-beneficial model, focused on maximizing revenue generation, risk management, productivity / cost effectiveness and brand enhancement by transferring innovative ideas, research results and skills unique to the university with business and the wider community to enable innovative new products, services and processes to be developed. Coventry University is proud to collaborate with some of the biggest companies in the UK and around the world. These collaborations have led to the creation of innovative products, new services and research with impact. In 2015-16 alone CGE supported approximately 12,000 students engage in internationalization across the globe and offers a catalogue of programmes and funding to assist you to become a truly global graduate. Choose from language classes, studying or working abroad, international field trips, global research, cultural workshops, Summer Schools, leadership development or work experience in the UK.
Coventry is a vibrant student city ideal for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. So much so, that the city has been recognized by QS as the 5th best student city in the UK! On campus, TheHub is the centre of student life: it is the place to gather, grab a coffee with friends, have a meal, see a band in the SU, or just hang out. In short – it’s TheHub of campus life. But there is also the University’s Sports Centre just across from TheHub, and the Westwood Heath Sports facilities with floodlit AstroTurf and grass pitches for football, hockey, rugby and cricket. There are nearly 100 clubs and societies for you to join – a great way to make new friends. The university realize that many of you will need to take a part-time job while you are at University and therefore operates on-campus recruiting hubs. Coventry is a student city that’s easy to get to and easy to get around. It is only an hour from London by train and 20 minutes from Birmingham. There’s plenty to do in Coventry as a student, whether you’re into music, sport, art or fashion, and our city centre campus puts you right at the heart of the action. The accommodation options available to students come in a variety of shapes and sizes designed to suit any and all needs and circumstances.
Coventry University offer
Bachelor Degree Programs in
- BA – Popular Music Performance and Songwriting (Hons), Interior Architecture and Design (Hons), Fashion (Hons), Digital Media (Hons), Automotive and Transport Design (Hons), Languages for Global Communication, Business and Human Resource Management (Hons), Business Management (Hons), Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (Hons), Childhood, Youth and Education Studies (Hons), Criminology and Law (Hons), Social Work (Hons), Interior Architecture and Design (Hons), Fashion (Hons), Digital Media (Hons), Automotive and Transport Design (Hons), History and Politics (Hons), Business and Marketing (Hons), Sports Management (Hons), Criminology and Psychology (Hons), Fine Art (Hons), Games Art (Hons), Illustration and Graphics (Hons), Graphic Design (Hons), Journalism (Hons), Photography (Hons), Advertising and Marketing (Hons), English Literature (Hons), International Relations (Hons), Politics (Hons), Geography (Hons), Criminology (Hons), Fine Art and Illustration (Hons), Media Production (Hons), Media and Communications (Hons), Illustration and Animation (Hons), International Fashion Business (Hons), English Language (Hons), English (Hons), History (Hons),
- BBA – Business Administration (Hons)
- BSc – Civil Engineering, Energy Resources Management (Hons), Sports Coaching (Hons), Banking and Finance (Hons), Architecture (Hons), Business and Finance (Hons), Food Safety, Inspection and Control (Hons), Forensic Investigations (Hons), Mental Health Nursing (Hons), Midwifery (Hons), Business and Finance (Hons), Music Technology, Business Economics (Hons), Building Surveying (Hons), Computer Science, Computing (Hons), Construction Management (Hons), Disaster and Emergency Management (Hons), Geography (Hons), Information Technology for Business (Hons), Mathematics and Physics (Hons), Analytical Chemistry and Forensic Science (Hons), Biological and Forensic Science (Hons), Biomedical Science/Applied Biomedical Science (Hons), Food Science (Hons), Learning Disabilities Nursing (Hons), Geography and Natural Hazards (Hons), Human Biosciences (Hons), Human Biosciences (Hons), Sport and Exercise Therapy (Hons), Adult Nursing (Hons), Dietetics and Human Nutrition (Hons), Accounting and Finance (Hons),
- BS – Music Technology.
Master Degree programs
- MA – Global Entrepreneurship, Automotive Journalism, Global Journalism and Public Relations, Product Design Innovation, Terrorism, International Crime and Global Security, Advertising and Marketing, Countering Organised Crime, Design Management, Brand Management, Human Resource Management, 21st Century Media Practice, Graphic Design,
- MSc – Nursing, Engineering Management, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Control, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, Professional Accountancy, Enterprise and Innovation, Health Psychology, Business and Organisational Psychology, Occupational Psychology, Production Engineering and Operations Management, Aerospace Engineering, Oil and Gas Management, Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Forensic Psychology, Pharmacology and Drug Discovery, Manual Therapy, Public Health Nutrition, International Human Resource Management, Investment Management, Business Analytics, Banking and Finance, Design and Transport, Accounting and Financial Management, Petroleum and Environmental Technology, Applied Psychology, Finance, Air Transport Management, Agroecology, Water and Food Sovereignty,
- MSc – Digital Technology for Business, Fraud Investigation Management, Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering Technical Route, International Business, Construction Management, Sport Management, Financial Risk Management, Project Management, Automotive Engineering, Cyber Security, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electrical Automotive Engineering, Embedded Systems Engineering, Emergency Management and Resilience, Engineering Project Management, International Events Management, Crowded Places and Public Safety Management, Disaster Management and Resilience, Electrical Automotive Engineering, Embedded Systems Engineering, Financial Risk Management, Project Management, International Events Management, Automotive Engineering, Renewable Energy Engineering, Data Science and Computational Intelligence, Computer Science, Molecular Biology,
- Management of Information Systems and Technology, Master of Business Administration,
- LLM – International Business Law, International Law LLM.
Approximate tuition fees for various degree programs may range in between 17000 USD / 62490 Dirham / 1210300 INR to 22220 USD / 81660 Dirham / 1581200 INR per annum.
The requirements differ based on students’ academic background. Apply Now to know further information on application details, admission requirements, transcripts/marksheet evaluation, visa process and other important guidelines.
Gyanberry and it’s team are the BEST. They played a very important role in my career deciding point, by helping me choose which university I need to apply for my future studies
Uzair GhoriALUMNI, THE WESTMINSTER SCHOOL, DUBAI
Gyanberry was very helpful, they shared with us the questions, whatever they could, their past experiences from other students. I have been in contact with them while called, while emailed and they were very nice about it
Jaafar Al-QazzazALUMNI, RASHID AL-SALEH PRIVATE SCHOOL
My experience with Gyanberry is a wonderful experience. They helped me a lot in knowing about the university and they motivated me to study in Germany and helped me in the visa process. I would recommend this to other students because my seniors also recommend it to me
Vaishak NaikALUMNI, INDIAN HIGH SCHOOL